Thursday, October 18, 2007

Leopard coming soon

After some delays, and some lack of official information, today I finally realized that Apple's new operating will be released on Friday October 26th.

I actually checked it in Apple's headquarters at Cupertino, in my last visit to California, but just for few minutes.

I haven't changed my Free Software philosophy, but I want to complement my GNU/vaio development laptop  with a hopefully better one for desktop working.

I specially don't like working with OpenOffice.org, I hope that working with iMail will fix some problems that I have with Thunderbird, having screenshots is too much complicated in my lightweight system, it'll be great having all major browsers installed on same computer... And after many good references to Steve Jobs work, I'll try to solve all that problems and more without investing time checking new applications and setups.

No comments:

Post a Comment